Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Gone to the movies

Hey everyone. I'm going to spend the rest of the week posting on Peace, Love and Movies, a Woodstock Film Festival blog I'm sharing with Poughkeepsie Journal music writer John Barry and videographer Chrissie Williams (Odd Couple).

Expect lots of photos, movies reviews, interviews with filmmakers and some behind-the-scenes anecdotes.

Vassar College film professor Mia Mask has agreed to review a couple of movies for us and we will be meeting up with The Filmonista.

If you are heading to any of this year's venues in Woodstock, Rhinebeck, Rosendale or Hunter, please post comments about your experiences. We want to know EVERYTHING.

See you at the movies.

(Photos from last year's festival are by me. Yes, that's Matt Dillon. Yes, I got to meet him. Yes, I almost died.)

No comments: