Friday, October 5, 2007

Peek at my weekend plans


This weekend I'm celebrating my birthday AND my wedding anniversary (my actual anniversary, Oct. 13, takes place during the Woodstock Film Festival.)

Tonight the festivities begin at Le Canard Enchaine in Kingston. But my husband and I won't be eating from the restaurant's French menu. We will be sampling the once-a-month fixed price Moroccan dinner, complete with Middle Eastern dance featuring belly dancing. I can't wait.

Saturday morning is a whirlwind:
An early breakfast at Sweet Sue's -- the best pancakes ever -- in Phoenicia, off Route 28. I'm sure we'll have to wait a while for a table.

Then we continue on Route 28 to Belleayre Ski Center to check out its fall festival and ride the lift with the other fall foliage gawkers.

Then its back to Kingston for a ride down the Hudson on the Rip Van Winkle.

Then dinner at the new Global Palate on Route 9W in West Park. I have had a wonderful brunch there. I'm really excited about dinner.

And last but not least, drinks at Elephant.

Phew!

No comments: